Recent Dribbble Shots
Tasty Nuggets of Narcissism
- I grew up in sunny El Paso, TX.
- The jury’s still out in regards to the origins of my last name.
- I married an awesome woman at a biergarten in San Antonio. Go Spurs go!
- We have 4 cats and 2 dogs that all get along harmoniously somehow.
- I’ve seen the Deftones over 20 times during the course of my life.
- In 2012, I maintained an (almost) daily photoblog of the company I work for.
- I’ve watched The Big Lebowski at least 97 times.
- Pearl-Snap, Bulleit 10, Thunderbird Coffee and Topo Chico are my jams.
- I spend at least 5% of my annual income at The Alamo Drafthouse.
- The only reason I’d like to take a trip to Florida is to go to see my dude Salvador Dalí’s awesome museum.
Less-Interesting Personal Info
I’m the Design Director at a web software startup called Ordoro. We make the sucky parts of running an online retail business (shipping and inventory management) less sucky. I handle the UI, UX, HTML and CSS for our web app as well as all of our marketing and branding stuff.
I’ve also worked at some other cool places in previous lives.